Ross and Rachel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross and Rachel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rachels Clothing Style!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
b.iancaa

b.iancaa

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-03

Rachels Clothing Style! Empty
PostSubject: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jan - 20:47

I loveee it:D Do you also love it? afro
Back to top Go down
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 20:15

well of course :]

especially in S10, like, i love what she's wearing in.. um, tow princess consuela after her date with mark. i thought that looked sooo gorgeous, classy yet gorge. great outfit, really. i was like ':O wow'

and in S1-2 when she worked at CP with the aperons and miniskirts etc. mm i know jennifer was glad to get rid of the aperons and get "a real closet" but.. well.. i looved them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b.iancaa

b.iancaa

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 21:06

yeaah season 10 was waa. and also her dress in 9.09!! tow rachels phonenumber!! and i loved her going away outfit and her shirt in 10.13;)
Back to top Go down
Fran
Admin
Fran

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jan - 21:12

I also love the shirt she wears on your banner, It's original !
Also like the dress she wears at Monica and Chandler wedding!
Back to top Go down
http://perso.orange.fr/rossandrach
sunshine

sunshine

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jan - 12:26

yes yes.

oh this is the outfit i was talkin bout (um tow estelle dies, not princess consuela DUH. i was tired);

Rachels Clothing Style! 1015005uz6

mmmm.

and did anyone else just LOVE her wedding dresss?
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jan - 1:03

^^i absolutely love that outfit! Rachel has the best clothing style of the whole group.. and its just she wears really classy stuff; yet like not too posh or anything.. it all suits her really well.

also the fact that Jennifer chose the clothing for Rachel is really cool; so you can see the style of Jennifer coming out abit in Rachel.. but still trying to keep into character. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jenniferanistononline
rossandrachel333

rossandrachel333

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 3:14

yea, i totally agree, they other girls may wear is nice, but she has definatly the best style!!

oh my gosh, there was this one skirt, in season 6, where Ross was falling for rachel (Again) and were actually going to move in together, but you know didnt, but anyway. it was a beautiful blue skirt, i will try to get a picture and put it on here, put i love that skirt!! Does any one understand what i am talking about?
Back to top Go down
rossandrachel333

rossandrachel333

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 3:17

i loved her outfits in season 10 too!
Back to top Go down
Fran
Admin
Fran

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 11:54

yeah like in the last episode, i love what she is wearing
Back to top Go down
http://perso.orange.fr/rossandrach
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachels Clothing Style!   Rachels Clothing Style! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachels Clothing Style!
Page 1 of 1