Ross and Rachel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross and Rachel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friends Reunion!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anistonfan1

anistonfan1

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 17:53

i heard somewhere that 5 years after the sitcom ended, they MIGHT do a reunion episode... i cant wait for 2009!!!

also somewhere in this interview, courteney cox arquette said something about a spinoff movie or something... but i dont know

i guess all we can do is hope and wait huh?

i would so die for a friends reunion!<3
Back to top Go down
Fran
Admin
Fran

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 17:57

yeah me too ! It would be great to see a reunion but it has to be as good as the sitcom, with the same writters.
Imagine a wedding between Ross and Rachel.... it would be perfection lool
Back to top Go down
http://perso.orange.fr/rossandrach
anistonfan1

anistonfan1

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 5 May - 18:00

wow i cant imagine the Ross and Rachel wedding. somebody would have to do an AMAZING job with that in order to live up to expectations!! but that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
rawfanforlife

rawfanforlife

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jun - 9:31

I so hope they do a reunion that would be wicked
Back to top Go down
rawfanforlife

rawfanforlife

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun - 11:48

I read an artical this is what it said:

NBC has apparently struck a deal with the six stars of FRIENDS to lure them back to the small screen for four hour long specials. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer and Matthew Perry will all return for a whopping $5 million each!

There may also be a spin-off show, according to website Digital Spy. They claim that Perry, Schwimmer and Le Blanc will return as Chandler, Ross and Joey respecively for a series named 'A GUY THING'.

There has been no official word from the network, and it's not known as to when the series will be aired, but various sources say that it's all a done deal.

I dont know if this is true but I so hope it is
Back to top Go down
anistonfan1

anistonfan1

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun - 20:35

omg if its true... i would soo have such a HUGE party and invite everyone i know.
Back to top Go down
Fran
Admin
Fran

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun - 21:29

waow it's a weird idea for the spin off... how can they show Chandler without monica and ross without Rachel...
Back to top Go down
http://perso.orange.fr/rossandrach
Sponsored content

Friends Reunion!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Reunion!?!   Friends Reunion!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Reunion!?!
Page 1 of 1